CUSTOMIZED TO SUIT YOUR RESEARCH IDEA
Do you want us to work with you individually based on your situation and your research idea? We can set up a series of individual meetings with our business developers where we will discuss the topics relevant to your idea. We have confidentiality in regards to your ideas and research in general.
TYPICALLY, WE DISCUSS TOPICS LIKE:
- Status of your research idea: How close to market is it? Is it technically validated? Does a prototype exist?
- Your personal situation: Are you interested in working on the realization of your idea, or would you rather be on the sidelines of a team of students and external resources focused on this task? How do you view your role in the project?
- Status of your resources: Do you have students working on related ideas? Do you have colleagues interested in joining the team?
- Commercial status: Do you know who will be the customers of your product/service? Have you spoken to any of them? Do you know how the product will be sold? Etc.
- Industry collaboration: Are there any companies that are interesting to collaborate with in order to drive the research idea forward?
Each meeting takes approximately one hour and you decide how often the meetings will be.
Between meetings, we can help you participate in relevant workshops, cooperate with students and get in contact with companies to drive your idea forward – only if this is relevant to you of course.
Send an e-mail to business developer Gert Spender-Andersen, email@example.com, and let us discuss how individual guidance could be relevant to you.