The aim of the conference is to bring researchers and industry together, to create a foundation for mutual knowledge sharing and future collaborations like co-funding, spinouts and innovation.
RESEARCH AREAS IN FOCUS:
• Medtech & Biotech – Medical devices, biomedicine and health-technology.
• Materials – Nanotechnology and material sciences.
• Space – Space technology and satellite data.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A PARTICIPANT
- Stories about adoption and development of technology, both in industry-companies and start-up companies.
- Speeches about cutting edge research projects and the opportunity, to meet the researchers behind the projects.
- Inspirational and interdisciplinary round table discussions on specific topics.
- The possibility to create valuable contacts within both industry and university environment.
Registration is available on link.
"RESEARCH IN DIALOGUE WITH SOCIETY" BY: SIMON GLERUP PEDERSEN, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR & CEO AT DRAPNIR BIO.
"Research to first real equity investment" BY: peter horn møller, founder & ceo at marigold innovation.
"Research to stock market" by: SAMUEL SCHMIDT, associate professor & co-founder at acarix.
"The delphini 1 mission, Aarhus University’s first satellite" by: victoria antoci, associate professor at Aarhus university.
"50 Years in the Space Industry" by: Kim plauborg, director at terma space electronic.
"Materials research - in the interface between industry and academia" By: Dorthe Lybye, program manager at Rockwool international a/s.
"a novel approach to innovation - case: Graphene based broadband photodectors" by: Bjarke jørgensen, head of research at newtech enginerring.
"How do we Secure a sustainable business model for early stage research based innovation" Facilitated by Trine Winterø, Vice Dean Innovation & External Relations.
"Startups, industry and universities - how can collaboration promote space entrepreneurship" facilitated by Sune Nordentoft Lauritsen, Managing Director at EsaBic Denmark - DTU space.
"How do we get more people to think in applications that use advanced space technology that can become economically viable" facilitated by Jacob Nissen, CSO at space inventor APS.
"What does the industry want from circular plastic use and how can research help solve the problem" facilitated by Mogens Hinge, Associate professor at Aarhus university
"sammenhold eller gå kold" Erik b. jørgensen, elitesoldat og forfatter
When & where?
The 24 October 2019 (12.15 to 17.00)
Utzon center, Slotspladsen 4,9000 Aalborg
the closest public parking is First Hotel: Rendsburggade 5 9000 Aalborg ánd Friis shopping center: Nytorv 27, 9000 Aalborg (cheapest)
For questions – please contact: Mithula Sivasaravanaparan, firstname.lastname@example.org.