The aim of the conference is to bring researchers and industry together, to create a foundation for mutual knowledge sharing and future collaborations like co-funding, spinouts and innovation.
RESEARCH AREAS IN FOCUS:
• Medtech & Biotech – Medical devices, biomedicine and health-technology.
• Materials – Nanotechnology and material sciences.
• Space – Space technology and satellite data.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A PARTICIPANT:
- Stories about adoption and development of technology, both in industry-companies and start-up companies.
- Speeches about cutting edge research projects and the opportunity, to meet the researchers behind the projects.
- inspirational and interdisciplinary round table discussions on specific topics.
- The possibility to create valuable contacts within both industry and university environment.
Registration will be available soon, so remember to keep yourself updated on our event.
preliminary CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
The program will be updated with speakers frequently.
SIMON GLERUP PEDERSEN
Topic:"Research in dialogue with society" Title: "Associate professor and CEO" Company:"Draupnir Bio"
Topic: "Research to stock market" Title: "Co-founder" Company: "ACARIX"
Topic: "40 Years in the Space Industry" Title: "Director" Company: "Terma Space Electronic "
Topic: "Open Science as a platform for industry/research cooperation" Title:"professor and Co-founder" Company:"Radisurf"
When & where?
The 24 October 2019 (12.15 to 17.00)
Utzon center, Slotspladsen 4,9000 Aalborg
the closest public parking is First Hotel: Rendsburggade 5 9000 Aalborg ánd Friis shopping center: Nytorv 27, 9000 Aalborg (cheapest)
For questions – please contact: Mithula Sivasaravanaparan, email@example.com.